Convert DVD into AVI
You 'd like to extract some footages from a dvd and convert them into avi files, here is the process.
- Download DVDdecrypter.
- Install, then run.
- Click Mode. Select IFO.
- Select source. ( usually a dvd player)
You 'd see some informations in tab Input as seen in first picture.
- Select your destination directory.
- Select first VTS_01; in the example shown it's PGC 1.
In case of many chapters, just select the first one.
- Click the green arrow on bottom left. The process begins.
You 'll get 3 files VTS_01 :
Stream Information.txt , VTS_01_0.IFO , VTS_01_1.VOB
- Copy VTS_01_1.VOB into movie1.avi
- Proceed for the other chapters, otherwise proceed PGC 2 then chapter after chapter.
DVDdecrypter 'll crush the 3 previous files, so don't forget to copy VOB into AVI each time.